Image/Graphics Type and Size Requirements
What Type of Content Block Should Be Used to Create an Image?
Whether inserting a graphic on the homepage to the right of the slide or on a secondary template page in the left or right sidebars always use an HTML Content Block to avoid extra space above and below the image.
Graphic File Formats Accepted in Ektron
.bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .PNG & .GIF.
.PNG is the preferred file format.
Transparent Images File Types Accepted in Ektron
.PNG or .GIF
Graphic Size Requirements
- Slide (Small) 600 x 300 pixels
- Slide (Large) 940 x 300 pixels
- Left Sidebar max of 180 pixels wide
- Right Sidebar max of 200 pixels wide
- Top left corner (State Seal or Logo) max of 120 pixels wide, transparent background
- Header Left 626 x 120 pixels
My graphic (image) has too much space before and after it. What can I do?
If you use one of the smart forms that allow you to add an image, it will have to much spacing before and after the graphic. Create your graphic in an HTML content block with no space above or below the image.