Clearing Cache - Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11
- 1. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the page under the 'X'.
- 2. Choose 'Internet Options' from the drop-down menu
- 3. On the General Tab under Browsing History
- check 'Delete browsing history on exit"
- then click the Delete button
- 4. In the Delete Browsing History dialog box make sure the following items are checked
- Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Download History
- Form Data
- Tracking Protection, ActiveX Filtering and Do Not Track
NOTE: Do NOT check the Preserve Favorites website data check box.
Note: We do not require that you check passwords, however, we never recommend you save your passwords.